Website maintenance is the task of keeping your website up-to-date and functioning correctly. This involves checking your website regularly for any problems, fixing them, and making proper updates when it is necessary.
Why Is Website Maintenance Important?
The website is often the foundation for your business. It is where people go to find out more about you and your company as well as your contact information. They may also visit it to purchase your products.
You could lose significant sales opportunities if your website isn’t functioning properly or is outdated.
Since 94% of first impressions are related to web design. People may have a bad impression of your company if your website isn't working well. For e-commerce, this is super important! People will not be capable of purchasing your products if your e-commerce website isn't functional.
How Can I Help You?
Website maintenance is something I offer as a service to people who don't want to deal with it. It is usually my web design clients that use this service but If you already have a website built I can still help you, as long as it is built on WordPress.
If we decide to work together I will take care of this for you:
1. I test your whole website on a set schedule to detect potential problems!
2. I test your website to ensure it's compatible with all modern browsers after updates.
3. If you have an eCommerce store, I test the checkout process and forms on a set schedule to ensure they work well.
4. I check for software updates on a set schedule and make the appropriate updates when necessary.
5. I make sure your website always has fresh backups available.
6. I review key metrics on a set schedule to find problems fast to prevent downtime.
7. I set up and handle EVERYTHING for you with my top-tier plan. You will never have to touch the back-end server where all the techy things live.